Insurance brokers and self-employed insurance agents have to be constantly on the road so as to offer the best possible service to their customers. The mobile workplace therefore plays an important role in guaranteeing good customer service and customer satisfaction. The ability to look up data easily and regardless of one’s location allows a very high degree of flexibility. And data security - an extremely important issue in this sector - is ensured through a VPN connection and the encrypted exchange of data.
GANZRUND offers clients in the insurance sector many options to allow them to answer customer enquiries and requests at any time in the course of their hectic working day. The information they need is always available, whether on their laptop, tablet or smartphone.
GANZRUND acts as a systems house in the insurance sector, and together with software manufacturers, provides remote workplace systems, data backup and data storage. Furthermore, with our flexible service contracts providing 24/7 support, your IT systems are available at all times.
- IT consulting: Comprehensive advice for insurance professionals on the optimal IT infrastructure, security and data protection for your business
- Managed hosting: Failsafe server solutions in conjunction with all necessary support services
- Web development: Corporate websites that present your services to best effect and allow you to reach potential customers
- Applications development: Development of specialised application programs for desktops and mobile devices
- Efficiency improvements through digital solutions that have been tailored individually for your company
- Cost savings through streamlining your hardware and software
- Greater flexibility with regard to the demands of the digital age (e.g. remote working and home office)
- New contacts and increased sales from optimising your web presence
- Minimising the risk of systems downtime and data loss through highly effective IT security concepts
- Saving your time thanks to personal customer service and swift response times